IFA GROUP has always considered the issue of quality of processing, respect for the environment, and the health and safety of the workers who build the product or perform the service to be of primary importance.
In response too to the growing needs of customers, IFA GROUP has won awards that attest to the application and maintenance of a system of management and organisation of work in compliance with specific standards that are valid internationally.
Job qualification and conformity
The company, which has always been dedicated to achieving the highest quality standards, has achieved a concrete and measurable level of quality by obtaining certification as well as the following qualifications:
- production control plan under surveillance as required by UNI EN 1090-1;
- quality management system certified according to the UNI EN ISO 9001 standard;
- qualification of welders according to the EN 9606-1:2013 standard;
- qualification of welding processes in accordance with UNI EN ISO 15614-1;
- welding processes in accordance with the UNI EN ISO 3834-2 standard.
- installation, repair and maintenance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems Reg. EC No. 842/06 – Presidential Decree 43/12